Application form for the admission in First year of any Graduate courses will be issued after declaration of 10+2 result by Board of Secondary Education and in other classes the application forms will be issued after the declaration of University result and it must be received before the last date decided by the college.
The following documents must be attached with the application forms :
- An attested copy of the mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Certificate of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/ Minorities/Other Backward Classes/Freedom Fighter.
- Certificate of sports/N.C.C./N.S.S.
- Notrified certificate for any gap during studies.
- Mother/Father employed in M.P. Govt. and belong to class three/four should enclosed their certificate.
- In mother/father or guardian in transferred from out of M.P. then, they should produced the certificate of their profession/copy of Transfer Order.
- Submit the original School Leaving /Transfer Certificate.
- Character certificate (signed by Gazetted Officer).
- A migration Certificate if required. (This certificate is applicable for those students coming from Board/University other than the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education or Barkatullah University). Submit the original migration copy.
Application form with incomplete information or documents will not be accepted and application form will be cancelled. If any important information of misguiding documents or information is produced by candidate then the Principal is empowered to cancel the admission. Admission of NRI sponsored candidate : NRI sponsored candidates seeking admission should submit the sponsorship certificate along with application forms.
Admission of foreigners
The admission of foreigners would be governed by the rules formed by the Govt. of India, State Govt. and the respective University from time to time.
Identity Card :
Each students will be issued an Identity Card after getting confirmation deposit fees about their admission. Students are instructed to safely preserve the card till the completion of the course.
Immediately after admission, students are required to fill in a University Enrollment Form and University enrollment fees as applicable will be notified on the notice board.
Fee Rules :
Fee payable in either monthly installments or lumpsum. other rules as under -
1. Fee once deposited will be non refundable, non transferable in any circumstance.
2. Monthly fees must be paid by 10th of every month, failing which a fine of Rs. 10/- per day will be charged.
3. The fees can be paid through cash/cheque of DD in fabour of “Principal, Gandhi P.R. College” payable at Bhopal.
4. The fee is subject to modification as per government rules.
5. The bank draft should be so remitted so as to be deposited in the institute account by the last date of depositing the fees.
6. Fees and other dues once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances even if the student leaves the course.
7. Total dues of complete year will have to be deposited by the students if he/she seek transfer to other institute in session.
8. The caution money and library deposit is refundable without interest on completion of courses and not adjusted with other fee.
9. In addition to Tution fee & institution fees, each student should have to pay other fees such as college annual day fees, library, university exam fees, university cultural, sports & union fees, environment & other fees of the university.
10. Any further information regarding fee shall be displayed on the notice board and student should in their own interest are advised to read the notice, including the notice containing rules placed on the board from time to time. The college is not responsible for student not able to read the notice.
11. A student before final practical exam must deposit Total course fee of complete year.
12. Fee will not be accepted without the fee card, the fee paid must show its entry in the fee card, without which no claim regarding payment of fees will be considered valid.
13. The student will be allowed to appear in the examination only after the issue of No. DUES CERTIFICATE.
85% practical on Computers & Science subject & 15% theory